Looking for a fully responsive white label gaming platform that is fully optimized to run on desktop and mobile browsers? We have a solution that can be tailored to meet your specific needs and objectives, we would require the following information to understand your requirements:
- Are you looking for a desktop or mobi solution or both?
- What game genres that are you interested in?
- Are you interested in a white label offering or do you wish to make use of XML feeds?
- Who is your target audience?
- Which countries will you be targeting?
- What features and services are you looking for?
- Will you be requiring integration with any 3rd party providers i.e. payment providers, mobile services, SSO registration API’s etc?
- Any other relevant information that you can provide
The following summary highlights the core features and various deployment options for both the desktop and responsive gaming solutions and platforms:
Responsive Mobi Platform – you get additional info on our corporate sites: www.gamezboost.com or from the online product deck – http://www.gamezboost.com/docs/GameZBoost-Responsive-Mobi-Platform.pdf
One of the biggest advantages of the solution is that it’s fully compatible across all smartphones, tablets and desktop computers. All the games already have ads embedded in them, giving you an immediate revenue stream, you can ad additional on page and pre-roll ads. The responsive platform can be setup within 72 hours.
The platform offers a micro transactions platform and allows members the opportunity to earn credits when registering and for improving on their previous game high scores, members are also rewarded for sharing their achievements on their Facebook Wall – all these settings are configurable from the back office management Launchpad. The option to either add a redemption function or interface with a provider is also available.
In terms of content we have over 150 HTML5 which are fully mobile compatible and already have in-game ads running, you would earn a % of the revenues – we add new titles on a monthly basis
Desktop Solution – you get additional info on our corporate sites: www.skillpodmedia.com or from the online product deck – http://gamezboost.com/docs/GameZBoost_Desktop_Games_Platform_Product_Deck.pdf
XML API Games Feed – we offer a full featured XML APi that allows your development teams to integrate with our platform and take control of the site design and content
In terms of content we have over 600 titles for the desktop deployment, including casual titles (Flash), HTML5 titles and MMO titles.
News Platform – an additional solution includes a fully responsive white label News article publishing platform, take a look at www.syfygames.com/news for an example deployment
Integration options include:
- Responsive (Desktop & Mobile) Site Custom Development – development of a custom layout and design – we will be able to give a firm quote once we fully understand your requirements – once off fee to be determined + $450 monthly fee as a minimum fee, once the ad revenues exceed $1,000 per month then the split is 50/50
- Responsive (Desktop & Mobile) Site Basic White Label – uses the Gazuma.com framework, we change colors and pull in your logo – once off fee of $1,500 once off + $450 monthly fee as a minimum fee, once the ad revenues exceed $1,000 per month then the split is 50/50
- XML API – offering you control over the deployment as you’re able pull titles into your site, pass user registrations, pull high scores, manage tournaments from our backoffice and then pull them into your app. You can also use the API to pull user data and their associated activity around game play, credits, etc and includes an API for SSO integration – once off fee of $1,500 once off + $450 monthly fee as a minimum fee, once the ad revenues exceed $1,000 per month then the split is 50/50
- Site design can be provided by your creative team or we can assist with the design – a unique design is required to rank on the search engines – once off fee
A full list of sites can be found here – http://gamezboost.com/publishers-using-the-gamezboost-gaming-solutions/