There are many benefits to deciding to rather opt for a white label solution, instead of trying to build your games website yourself and in most cases you’d be starting, the scoping, development and testing, from scratch. We’ve had some of the worlds largest media corporations try build their gaming offering themselves, only for them to come to us asking for assistance and opting to rather make use of our full featured and highly scalable gaming platforms and solutions.
If you’re still unsure whether a white label solution is for you, consider the following points:
- Cost and time saving – creating your own product from scratch might sound like a great idea at some point, but unless you’ve done it (successfully) before, you probably aren’t aware of all the pitfalls, energy and resources that go into developing a full featured gaming portal / website. Why waste time reinventing the wheel when you can white label the GameZBoost gaming platform, at a fraction of the cost, compared to the investment that you’d need to make to fund the development of a new solution?
- A White label solution allows you to take advantage of our expertise – we have the focus and expertise to provide you with a tried and tested product, take advantage of this when you license one of our solutions, you simply need to brand website / portal / app.
- Using a White label platform takes the pressure off – if something goes wrong with our product or a client complains, we take responsibility and work on a fix or update to rectify the problem or bug.
- Full Featured and Complete Solution – our platform includes all the features and services to get your site launched in the shortest time frame. We are already integrated with over 45 game studios, ensuring that you’re able to offer your users premium content. The platform allows users a simple one click registration, when they opt to login with their Facebook account. Accepting payments is as simple as adding your PayPal account credentials to your account in our comprehensive backoffice management platform.
- It’s quick and easy to brand – our white label solutions offer advantages in that we have all the required features, allowing you to focus on building your business and get to market a lot quicker, than trying to build a solution from scratch. Our white label solutions are fully integrated and and make use of a rapid deployment framework, which makes branding and customization hassle free and very easy.
- It allows you to focus on your business’s core competency – in many cases, the solutions that companies hope to build themselves fall far outside of their areas of expertise. It’s not smart to stretch your resources to do something that doesn’t fit within your core competencies. That’s where we come in, we give you the opportunity to trust the experts in the white label gaming world, avoid making the same mistakes that others have made before you.
- Established and credible – GameZBoost has been in business since 2007, with the executive team having been involved in the gaming world for the past 17 years – there has to be comfort in knowing that you’ll be in good hands, with the added benefit that we’re a well established business, with an impressive track record and credible partner and client list.
In short, white label solutions help you utilize your business’s unique branding to offer a product or service without investing in infrastructure or technology creation around the solution. The result: You can focus on building your brand and selling your services while simplifying the conversion path for your customers.
We’re happy to point out that GameZBoost.com offers one of the most advanced and comprehensive white label gaming solutions in the market! We already have an impressive list of clients taking full advantage of our white label solutions and platforms – why not join our family?
This is what some of our clients have to say about working with us:
- Jeff Li – Corporate Development at NBC Universal – “Mark is a highly capable individual with excellent attention to detail. His company has consistently provided reliable support, we continue to be very impressed.”
- Faye Ramsey – Burger King (New Zealand) – “You guys have delivered a solution well beyond our expectations and in an incredibly professional manner. It has been an absolute pleasure dealing with you.”
- Ian McClelland – RTL Group (Luxembourg) – “Mark and the team were great to work with and exceeded our expectations.”
Some of our clients include:
Example white label games website deployments:
- NBC Universal / Syfy Games – http://www.syfygames.com
- Burger King (New Zealand) – http://bkgamehub.burgerking.co.nz
- MMO Games Portal – http://mmogames.co.za
- Gamation – http://gamation.com
- Independent Newspapers – http://iolgames.co.za
- Gozomo – http://playeez.co.za
- Knockout Play – http://knockoutplay.com