FULL STACK PHP / WEB DEVELOPER
Attention all Php Front-End and Full Stack Developers! We currently have an exciting opportunity available to join the GameZBoost team. This role will have you flexing your back and front-end skills, participating actively in product decisions, and owning feature development from inception to deployment. You’ll also get to work across exciting and highly differentiated products, managing our clients high traffic gaming platforms, on a global level.
Located in Eco Park, Centurion, South Africa, GameZBoost is one of the leading providers of white label gaming platforms to publishers across the globe.
What you’ll be doing
• Writing clean, maintainable, reliable code that is well tested
• Leading the delivery of mid to large scale projects for cross-device deployment
• Collaborating with the team to continually improve our tech stack, processes, tooling and skills
• Creating high level software designs that solve complex technical problems
• We don’t have testers, so you’ll be responsible for ensuring your code works in production
• We don’t have sysadmins, so you’ll be responsible for deploying to production and being first line operational support
Overview of Requirements
• Willingness and ability to contribute to the entire codebase, both front and back end
• Working familiarity with both Php, MySQL, XML and modern front development
• Communicate well in person and in writing
• Capable of writing clean, well thought out, and reliable code
• Pragmatic and results driven; ability to work well both autonomously and in a team
• Demonstrate curiosity and a commitment to continual learning
• Able to solicit and refine requirements as necessary to continuously deliver business value through working software
• Willingness to assume a very high degree of responsibility, driving features from specification right through to delivery and support in production
• Comfortable in a Linux software deployment environment
• Commercial Php 5.6+ and MySQL experience
• Commercial front end development experience
• MySQL design, query writing and development skills.
• XHTML strict and pure CSS 3 design skills.
• Ability to research, understand, and implement new technologies and applications quickly.
• Facebook Graph and Connect integration experience.
• Having worked with XML and SOAP Classes.
• Relevant qualifications and “confirmable” experience.
• Experience with other high volume/scale web apps
• Understanding of security concerns in application development
• Contributions to a multitude of projects
Who should apply?
We care deeply about diversity at GameZBoost, and welcome applicants of all types, and from all backgrounds. If you think you have the skills and experience needed for this role then we’d like to hear from you.
• Submit a cover letter and an up to date copy of your resume.
• When applying for jobs, please ensure that you have the minimum job requirements.
• Applicants for positions in South Africa must have a valid South African work permit or be a permanent resident.
• If you haven’t heard from us within 14 days of your application, please consider it unsuccessful for this position.
• Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews.
• Send your CV and Cover Letter to info [at] gamezboost.com