GameZBoost have provided a mobile HTML5 browser based gaming solution for the South African MTN Play Entertainment Portal. MTN is Africa’s largest mobile network, with over 300 million subscribers across its operations in Africa, Europe and Asia. The games site is based on the GameZBoost white label gaming platform.
The GameZBoost games platform on MTN Play is an AYCE (All You Can Eat) daily subscription service – with the 1st day being Free! The GameZBoost platform is integrated into the MTN direct carrier billing platform, via their approved Content Aggregator Mobile Billing API’s.
The solution offers the following core functionality (full details of the platform can be found in our Product Deck – Click here to View:
- Access to over 360 HTML5 mobile browser games, with new games added on a weekly basis
- Games include a dozen Multiplayer / Player vs Player titles – with more being added on a regular basis
- An ad free gaming environment
- Contests, users can create friend challenges, through WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger or via email invite
- Users can compete in the site Tournaments and win fantastic prizes, including the Single Eliminator Tournament platform
- All users are automatically part of the platforms Loyalty and Rewards solution
- The platform includes an in-game chat solution, with bad word filters and premium emoticons
- Users can Rate games, leave Comments – while earning Loyalty Points for their interaction
- The solution includes an Avatar Creator or users can upload an image for their Player Profile
The platform allows for a number of promotional opportunities for advertisers and the site operators, these include:
- Sponsorship of Tournament Prizes
- Sponsorship of Loyalty Rewards
- Market research through the platforms Surveys and Opinion Polls solution
- Game pre-rolls
- Sponsorship of the Lucky Draw prizes
- Site Take-0vers on the desktop view
The GameZBoost gaming platform is fully responsive and adaptive, thus providing a single solution to reach users across desktop, tablet and smartphone devices. All content and services are formatted on the fly, through the GameZBoost content and device matching algorithm.
The site is live on GameZBoost.MTNPlay.co.za and will be launched in Myanmar (Burma) within the next few weeks.
Screenshots GameZBoost Games on MTN Play: